Sunday, May 27, 2007

Why be less when you can BMORE?


Currently I am relaxing in my hotel room in Baltimore, enjoying the luxury of wireless internet and a TV. The fam is here this weekend to see the Men's College Lacrosse Tournament. So far it has been HOT HOT and HOTTER. I love it. I also love the mass congregation of lacrosse boys all in one location. Anyway, yesterday I apparently left minutes before an amazing finish to the Duke vs. Cornell game... AHHH. I'll have to re-watch the game when I get home... we were sitting behind the bench on the 50 yard line so maybe I was even on TV! Anyway instead, me and Lucy cruised around Bmore to some quality music (and by that I mean: Fergie, Gym Class Heros, and a song entitled "This is why I'm hot."- an instant classic). We met up with Peyton and then went out to dinner at CPK without any awkwardness...well minus the awkwardness when I ordered a strawberry margarita from the waiter while giggling like a school girl. Meanwhile my family was at the hotel that somehow mixed up our restervation and then gave away our room... I'm very glad that I missed out on that drama mama.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CHAPIN YOU HAD NEVER HEARD THIS IS WHY I'M HOT BEFORE?? OH WOW OH WOW OH WOW