Sunday, May 13, 2007

Father Daughter Pub Crawl


One night last semester, a myself along with a few other girls in the house decided to indulge in our cheesy side and we got out lots of markers to make "life lists." You know, a list of all your goals and dreams written out in a multicolored check list that in all honesty you write knowing you probably won't do half of them. Well, my mother got a hold of this list when I was moving my stuff home in December, and since then she has had it posted on the refrigerator for the whole family and vistors to see. A little embarassing, yes. Anyway, she has decided to keep me to this list, and checks items off for me. Her most recent endeavor has been to check off: "Have a beer with my Dad." I secretly think she was jealous that I didn't write, "Have a beer with my Mom." But, whatever the motive, I think she must have sent my Dad over here to England to make sure this item was carried out. With thousands of pubs over here, this was easy cheesy. We actually eneded up going on our own little father/daughter pub crawl. I think the names were just so entertaining that we just wanted to go to all the pubs we saw. Some of the good ones we hit inlcluded: The Huntsman, the Sheep's Heid, the Mitre, the World's End, and the Fox. My Mom would be proud. Sidenote: I am definitely going to frame this picture. Classic.

No comments: