Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Dubyanell


Today I had the pleasure of driving my brother back to school. Yes, now usually when asked to drive 3 hours to take one's younger sibling to college there would be a lot of arguing, pleading, bargaining...anything to get out of such a predicament. I, on the other hand VOLUNTEERED. For those of you who don't know, Washington and Lee University is my dream school. I think my brother went there just to spite me. I for some reason decided to go to UVA instead...mostly because of the price tag, but I think I will always wonder what life at Washington and Lee would have been like... Hence, why I love driving Tyler back to school. Usually I wear some sort of W&L paraphernalia so as to pretend like I actually attend. My collection now includes a sweatshirt, and two hats (one of which is pink & green- prep me out) I also now know my way around the bookstorek, library, and can even find a bathroom. Obviously, I fit right in. I love Lexington.

No comments: