Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Oh my goth! I hope you didn't pay for that.


Yesterday I went to get a mani/pedi with some friends. Wow, that is a sentance I would never say in real life, but it is fun to type it and pretend like I would. Anyway, in the spirit of trying new things, I decided to get a different color on my hands than the normal pink that I am prone to. I know...how adventurous of me. So I thought, what could be trendier than BLACK. I mean, yes its a little scary at first glance, but a second glance its like WOW, sweet nails. My parents however were stuck at first glance. The minute I walked in the door, my dad said to me, "So what are you goth now?" My mom then proceeded to tell me it looked like my nails got hit with a hammer. Personally, I think it has a very slimming effect on my fingers.

No comments: