Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Cheerio! Cheers! Ta!


So that's it folks. Today is my last official night in England. It's weird to think that at this time tomorrow I will be back in good ole' Northern Virginia. I never thought I'd say it, but I'm a little sad to leave. I almost feel like things were actually just starting to click here... But then again, thats how life is. Just when you start to get the hang of things it throws something new your way. I will say that my life has turned into quite an adventure. No, maybe not one of those thrilling Indiana Jones adventures, or Paris Hilton party girl adventures, but my very own Katie Chapin adventure. I just hope that I can keep it going. That I find entertainment in my life wherever it takes me... (HELLO Bath County, Virginia- I'm heading your way!) Goodbye Bath, England: thanks for everything...especially my brilliant British accent!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so does this mean no more blog?

Chapes said...

Of course not! I think I just need to think of a new name for it.