Saturday, May 5, 2007

Which is cooler, rocks or balloons?


Today I went on a field trip to Stonehenge. I don' t really know what I was expecting, but when I got there, there was um Stonehenge. Rocks. I think I took about 20 pictures because I wasn't really sure what else to do. The best part about Stonehenge is that they actually have an audio guide to explain the ROCKS. I'm sorry that just made me laugh. I barely made it through the first track on the audio guide because it said something like "The corner stone is the one to the left, in the far back, however, you might not be able to see it from this angle..." I couldn't figure out which stone they were even talking about, since the formation is a circle... so I gave up, but I would really like to meet the person who made up that audio tour. I bet they have about as much of a life as me. We would probably have a lot in common. I think the best part of the day was actually when we returned home from our field trip. We saw all these hot air balloons taking off from a rugby field in Bath from the window of the bus, so when we got off we all immediately ran over there & whipped out our cameras. Sadly, I think I have more pictures of hot air balloons than I do of Stonehenge.

No comments: