Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Wall


Getting a good seat at a musical is pure luck. You can't buy the best seats in the house. The reality is, the quality of your seat is determined by the person who sits in front of you. Today, I was not in the lucky crowd. Today I was seated behind a wall of hair. Now I'm a large, frizzy haired girl myself, so I don't often have anything to say about anyone else's hair, but for this I'll make an exception. I was out frizzed, out sized, and out walled by a mere teenage girl. She was the skinniest, boniest thing I've ever seen WITH THAT MUCH HAIR. However, to add to the problem, the girl decided that she wasn't too old for a booster seat. So here I am, seated behind a TALL wall of hair.

Needless to say I didn't get to see much of Mary, but the singing was wonderful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.