Tuesday, June 24, 2008

There's Something In the Water


FRUIT. I love my gym. Most girls go to the gym to work off drinks from the night before, check out guys, read the latest Cosmo... I go to the gym for the fruit water (OK... and for a few of the aforementioned items). Every morning my gym puts out a clear cooler of water topped off with different type of fruit.

And while this probably doesn't sound thrilling to anyone else... I find it quite amusing. I've been going there for 2 weeks now and there haven't been any fruit repeats! I can't explain the excitement that builds each morning on the subway as I try to anticipate the fruit of the day. I've experienced water with the essence of kiwi, strawberry, orange, lemon, honeydew melon, grapefruit, pineapple...the list goes on!

It's official. I'm a water [accessorized with fruit] addict.

No comments: