Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Office


"You think Stanleys grow on trees? Well they don’t. There is no Stanley tree. Do you think the world is crawling with Phyllises? Show me that farm. With Phyllises and Kevins sprouting up all over the place. Ripe for the plucking. Show me that farm."

I have found a new obsession. The Office. Absoutely hilarious. Anyway, this is how I spent most of my Valentine's Day. Lying in my bed watching "The Office" on my laptop. *exciting I know* Don't worry, I did leave my room evenutally, and well I think I pretty much walked into an episode of The Office. Two of the boys on my hall decided to buy drinks and make crêpes for everyone for dinner. While they were cooking, the kitchen filled up and before I knew it, I really didn't know anyone except the Americans. Anyway there is a guy on our hall, who I am going to nickname Dwight, and he is just well he is exactly like Dwight is in the Office. He was the social butterfly trying to spread Americanness around the room, and I really wish that I could do this story justice. But I can't type what I was feeling in words. It was truely a mixture of hilariousness, insanity, embarassment, and absurdity.

And then I found $5.

1 comment:

Tyler Davis said...

thank you for finally updating

also, i love the office too

double also, can i have the $5?

and shouldn't it be 5 pounds?