Sunday, February 18, 2007

[insert away message here]


Sunday 8:04 PM

I am online, but may be away from my computer. Back on AIM...finally! So true. Man, I'm only gonna lay awake and watch her sleep. In wintergreen with arielle!!! call usss! With the most wonderful person everrr. iLoVeyOu. Cell. Camp Fair in Charlottesville. Back around 6. Life's a dance you learn as you go, sometimes you lead and sometimes you follow. Don't worry about what you don't know, life's a dance you learn as you go. Happy Birthday Rachel!! Working til' 3. Out for the afternoon with mom...leave a message or call the cell. Everything hurts...including the bite marks... Was in desperate need of a change of scenery...@ the law school library. I love sun. Getting some beauty rest, text the cell if you need me. I could never live with myself knowing I have been called second best, good thing I don't have to. A show, then off to the fair. I'm a little excited! GYM. Sunday: getting your life in order day, includes but is not limited to: cleaning room, making bed for the first and only time all week, laundry, schoolwork, and facebook. Way too much to do today. New sn! ^please im me there. Track meet. Out. Meetings. Studying. I've been inhilated, irrigataed, and somewhat violated but its debated that this was one of the most reposeful weekends ever created. Enter away message text here. 3 hours of sleep and now its GAME TIME. DO WORK. New cryptic away message. chyeaahhh. I am away from my computer right now. A thousand miles ain't shit to wlak if I'm walking to hold you. Library. Mass. Gym. Library. Too bad I didn't do anything over the weekend...ooops. Estudiando muchisimo. Work. Greatest friends in the world. Gonna be a fun night. Lunch, lax game with my dad. Research. Clemons. You can find me in da noke. Around. Still repairing my damaged itunes library. Brown belt and black shoes? Youse a crazy fool. Sleep, definitely SLEEP. Library ALL day today. Warning: The wearing of TAG Body Spray in collegiate settings may result in straight As but a complete misunderstaing the French language. Comprende? Nap after a verrry long week. p.s. I have the best friends. really. you should be jealous. Shower. I am in Clarke and will be aaalll day so drop me a text or something. Around, just call. Long day ahead.


Ok so I thought it was be an interesting experience if I typed out everyone's away message from my buddy list and then read it. I figured it could turn into one of those cool games where you go around the circle and every person says one word and it turns into this crazy story that makes no sense but is hilarious... Unfortunately this just makes no sense. This is what happens when you only have class 2 days a week...

1 comment:

Tyler Davis said...

that was not representative of my best away message work.