Friday, February 16, 2007


Does anyone actually read this blog other than Tyler? If so please write me a comment so that I know I'm not writing to myself. That would be quite sad and pathetic really (kind of like this picture). But I bet I would continue to write even if I was writing to myself and I don't think that would surprise anyone being that I'm the anti-social girl we all know and love.

PS: Tyler I apologize for putting a picture of you crying on the internet, however, the good news is I think that we are the only ones who will actually see it, AND I had to put it up because it makes me laugh when I think about the fact that you were crying because you were never on a team. I miss camp. LYB.

5 comments:

Tyler Davis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

chapes, i read this too, don't worry :) i love it!- you are such a good writer and i love hearing your stories, keep them coming!!!

Anonymous said...

chapes, i read this blog too! and so does laura, and caitlin, and marge. yes we arent your age or really that close to it! but we love stalking your life, and your overseas adventures.

Tyler Davis said...

YOU CANNOT DELETE MY COMMENTS TO YOU BLOG, KATIE CHAPIN. UNACCEPTABLE.

Anonymous said...

i read sometimes. that is- i was reading until my away message was not in that last post and i got mad.