Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A little taste of what is to come...


I have received several angry messages for not updating my blog in the past week. I tried to give the excuse that I was away in Paris for 4 days where the only internet I had was in a dingy little hostel that had a French keyboard (think of putting all the letters in a cup, shaking it up, and then spilling them out in a random order arranged neatly in rows), however this doesn't seem like a sufficient excuse. I am currently on my way to a FREE meal...very rare in these parts. However, I do plan on updating you all on my life this evening. In the meantime, I will give you some KEY words to let you piece together in your mind an imaginary tale of what my Paris adventure was like. Here you go: PYRAMIDS, NUTELLA, TIFFANY'S, SHEEP, ACCORION, ELEVATOR, and last but not least CHEESE PIZZA. I hope these are helpful, but in case they are a little ambiguous, I will fill in the details in my next post :)

4 comments:

Tyler Davis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
E Moore said...

nutella is delicious... but sheep? i don't know what that has to do with anything. you are CRAZY

Chapes said...

Give me a break. Blogger really needs to add spell check to its options.

Unknown said...

Chapes! I've come to love your blog, and I think you are the most hilarious person! Hope you're having fun!