Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Shake Shack is little old place...


Today I was introduced to the Shake Shack. I was sold on the place before we even got there. Places that serve a truly tasty milkshake are far and few between. Standing in line outside to order a burger, fries, and a shake just made me feel like it was summer. Eating outside on a beautiful day will give you that feeling- Eating outside and having a bird land on your table and not fly away will take away that feeling.

In the middle of our dinner a small bird, the size of a fist, came and landed on the table. I was in shock. The bird just sat there looking at me. I couldn't move. I couldn't even guard my food because I suddenly realized that I think I may fear birds almost as much as I fear squirrels. Needless to say my friend wasn't frozen in fear and managed to get the bird to fly away. After coming out of my mini coma like state, I realized everyone was staring at us. I think I might have been making noises. Good thing about NYC is that even after embarrassing stunts, you blend right back into the crowd.

No comments: