Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Never Say Never


So while I was home, a conversation came up that involved the question, "Would you ever use an online dating service?" Immediately my friend answered, "NO way." And while this was the immediate response in my brain as well, for some reason the words that came out of my mouth were, "Never say never." This was obviously some sort of premonition.

Yesterday I got an email from my mom in which she wrote, "Dad discovered someone used our credit card for a dating service and a couple other charges." It just so happens that I lost that very same credit card earlier this year. So potentially there is a Katherine Chapin on Match.com, doing just what I technically would never do myself. I wonder if she got a date?

Never say never.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And also we ensure that when we enter in this specific blog site we see to it that the topic was cool to discuss and not a boring one.

DemuRe said...

Hey I love your blog. It's very wholesome; it's a nice read in general. Keep on posting and drop me a comment sometime.
-DemuRe