Friday, April 27, 2007

The Secret Library.


Today Kelly came to visit from London, and thus I left the sheltered safety of my room to go out and take another stab at enjoying Bath. I have to say that this day turned monumental in the blink of an eye. I finally discovered the Bath Public Libary. The funny part of it is, the building that the library is in, was the first building I went into upon arriving in Bath. Unfortunately, the library is tucked into its own corner on the second floor, hidden from outsiders [ a quality that is both amazing and horrible at the same time, since I myself am an outsider, but love the idea of having my very own "secret" library]. Anyway, so today I received my very own Bath library card, so far my most treasured souvenir. Don't you wish you had my life?

No comments: