Thursday, April 26, 2007

I always C myself into A and B conversations.


I was on the good ole bright oranage bus today, where I seem to spend the majority of my time in Bath, and I couldn't help but overhear the conversation of the girls standing next to me. What first peaked my interest was that one of the girls had an accent that was ALMOST American, but there was something that just wasn't quite right. So there I was trying for the life of me to figure out where she could be from, looking at the brand of her clothes, and any other hints that might be lurking around. You could call me Nancy Drew. Anyway, she was describing a date she had gone on recently and I had to laugh and put a hold on my investigation. Here's a recap of the best first date conversation ever:

Girl: So do you have any dogs?
Guy: No
Girl: Well, would you consider yourself a dog or a cat person?
Guy: I guess a dog person.
Girl: Why is that?
Guy: Because you can actually say that you like other people's dogs, but you can't ever say that you like someone else's cat. I mean nobody even understands why cat owners like their cats let alone other people.

No comments: