Saturday, June 9, 2007

Jesus Christ SUPERSTAR.


I have become a frequenter of Wolf Trap. Tonight was visit #2 within the week to see Jesus Christ Superstar. This time we had actual seats, however mine was more like half-a-seat. The woman seated to my left decided to put her body at an angle that somehow slid half her thigh under the arm rest and into my bubble. Let me tell you, I am not a fan of thigh touching thigh seating. I kept akwardly trying to scoot away, however it was so hot out that I kept sticking to the seat. Luckily I scared her and her husband away during the second act, and they moved across the aisle to some abandoned seats. However, I think my favorite part of the evening was the sprint to the car as they are rising Jesus on to the cross. While my mom and I were at a brisk walk jog [the Jesus Christ Superstar music in the background] I was asking all the details as to what happened in the final scene. My mom's response, "Go read the Bible." Amen.

PS: I am leaving for camp bright and early tomorrow morning! I'll update the blog as soon as I get my hands on some internet :)

No comments: