Monday, March 19, 2007

Imperial Leather: Shower Gel & Shampoo for Men.


For some reason I just can't grasp this concept of shower gel & shampoo ALL-IN-ONE. Every morning I find myself staring at this "Imperial Leather: Shower gel & Shampoo" bottle that sits in our shower. First of all the name caught my attention. At first I thought it sounded like something you would rub on a horse saddle or something. Upon futher inspection I found that it seemed to be some sort of all purpose cleaner for boys who only want to deal with the hastle of one bottle.

"Feel fresh with this long lasting fragrance and minerals from volcanic lagoons, combines with a rich, creamy lather for an invigorating shower experience."

I mean if Imperial Leather can create this concoction, I wonder why I spend so much money buying separate shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. On the other hand, I enjoy toting my little shower caddy down each morning and neatly arranging my cute colored bottles on the shelf. I bet one day they will make a "Shampoo, shower gel, cologne, shaving gel" for men that just gets everything done in one quick wash. Maybe it will turn into a tablet that you just swallow when you step under the water. I don't know why I think about these things.

No comments: