Friday, March 23, 2007

Goodbye... for 3 weeks.


I leave for Prague tomorrow morning. I'm hopefully meeting Caitlin and Liz at the airport, however I have been informed that if they aren't there I'm supposed to just go ahead on without them. That could be more of an adventure than I bargained for, but it would definitely give me something to blog about. So far the most challenging part of my trip seems to be the packing. I am somehow supposed to survive for three weeks out of a small rolling suitcase. Let me put this in perspective for you. When I pack for camp, which is six-weeks, I fill up my entire Jetta. The amount of stuff that my suitcase holds could pretty much fit in my dashboard console. Anyway, I just threw in a few items and decided I needed to just go with it and be more granola. So, everyone cross your fingers and wish me luck: Prague, Greece, and Italy HERE I COME!

1 comment:

E Moore said...

you keep wanting to be granola... you know what? granola tastes bad unless you add something sweet! i don't think you should be granola.