Saturday, March 10, 2007

I saw Harry Potter nakie.


Yes, I went to London not knowing what I was in for. When I requested that we see a show, I was thinking something more along the lines of a Mary Popins, Wicked, or even the odd yet entertaining Blue Man Group... l forgot I was tagging along with the intellectuals for the weekend. Before I knew what I was agreeing to, I had purchased my ten pound ticket to go see Equus. I will spare you the discussion of the overarching themes of the play [they had something to do with the struggle between individual passion and the mundane] and skip to the part where Daniel Radcliffe [aka Harry Potter] strips down to his birthday suit. Yes, that is right. I could literally see the cute quidditch star who I used to imagine wisking me away on his Nimbus 2000 standing right there on stage. Ok I'm obviously way too immature for a twenty one year old, but come on, it was Harry Potter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg omg omg omg

hahahahahahhaha

was he any good at acting?

Chapes said...

Surprisingly he was very good. He definitely made the play.