Thursday, September 27, 2007

INTJ. hey.


What do I have in common with Hannibal, Susan B. Anthony, Thomas Jefferson, JFK, and Woodrow Wilson?
EVERYTHING.

According to my public speaking book, entitled "Artful Persuasion: How to command attention, change minds, and influence people," my Myers-Briggs personality is in the running with this fine bunch. We are all introverted, intuitive, thinkers, and judgers. Personally I found it hilarious that good ole' TJ is an INTJ. And who knew that Myers and Briggs were mother and daughter? CRAZY. I wonder if they had very similar personality types, which in turn allowed them to spend a LOT of quality time together talking about personalities?

I bet my teacher would be quite excited if he found out these are the things I reflect about at 2:14 AM when sleep becomes tiresome.

No comments: