Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Closet freak.


Ok, so I've been MIA for the past few weeks. I can't tell you exactly what I've been doing in all that time, but I can tell you where I've been for the past hour and the answer is: my closet. My public speaking class has driven me to the brink of CRAZY. I awoke around 7:30 this morning only to take my position inside my closet and rehearse my speech as if I was in front of a huge auditorium. This new practicing location stems partly from the fact that I feel bad for my roomates who have to endure the endless repetition of the same material. The only problem with this is that it's hard to gauge an audience's response by looking at a colorful array of long sleeved shirts and sweaters. I can only hope my audience tomorrow will be as bright and cheery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i never knew your closet to be so colorful. are you sure that isnt my closet instead?