Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Best Nap Ever. (a recap of my first day)


One plane ride and two train rides later, I’M HERE! Today was quite an adventure. I flew in style, and my seat was pretty much fully reclinable...not that it helped. I can never sleep on planes. Anyway after arriving in London I somehow found my way onto the two trains to get to my school, upon getting onto the second one my suitcase was a bit too much for me to handle. Of course, like some sort of mary kate and ashley special there was a handsome young man right there to help me out. We ended up sitting across from each other on the train and it turned out that we were headed to the same school. Well after we both lugged our suitcases down the cobblestone road, we finally made it to the dorm. After I unpacked, I walked around in a sleepless daze searching the city for the essentials: shampoo, sheets, and food. Sheets being the most important because as soon as I made my bed, I passed out like a dead man and forgot to set an alarm. Anyway, I met some of my neighbors and we went out for some dinner and got lost like true tourists. I’d say its been quite a day!

No comments: